Alvaro’s biography

My name’s Alvaro. It’s an German -Nordic- name, because my mother liked it. I’m Uruguayan and I live in La Plata, a city in the east of Argentina. I live with my girlfriend I’m 26 years old, and I’m at university. I study Industrial Design. I’m in my second year and I early like it.

I’m going to tell you about myself. As you can see from the photo, I have short hair -it’s quite simple and very nice - and black eyes. I wear glasses, but I want to get contact lenses soon.

I think I’m a generous person. I’m quite friendly and funny . My mother says I’m very serious - I think she means that I don’t speak very much!

In my free time I love . Can bikers and reading book of design . But I don’t have much free time because I have classes every day, and a lot of work to do even atweekends. I also go to English classes on Friday afternoon.

Best wishes
...............

1 comentario:

  1. "In my free time I love", te puedo robar la frase?
    Avanti hermano yorugua
    Cristian

    ResponderEliminar